Beautycounter – Color Pinch Cream Blusher
Maia’s Mineral Galaxy – Mineral Blush
Mineral Fusion – Blush
Rejuva Minerals – Multi Purpose Powder
Want to start making your own blush? You’ll find various more or less complex recipes adapted to the colour you’re looking for.
Here is a simple alternative with only three healthy ingredients:
- Pink clay
- Cocoa powder (for a darker effect)
Mix evenly 50/50 (about 1 tablespoon each) of clay and cornstarch. Add cocoa powder as needed.
And there you go. For another alternative, consult this site.
Ingredients to avoid
- Acrylate: irritant to skin and eyes
- Aluminium: neurotoxin, skin sensitizer
- Dyes (coal tar): carcinogenic, skin sensitizer, photosensitizer
- Parabens: endocrine disruptors
- Silica: possible carcinogen, irritant to eyes and respiratory tract
- Talc: possible carcinogen, irritating to skin, eyes and respiratory tract