AspenClean – Floor Cleaner
With fragrances (essential oils)
Attitude – Floor Surface Cleaner
Aunt Fannie’s – Floor Cleaner Vinegar Wash Concentrate
An effective cleaner for washing your floors is to mix 1 cup of vinegar in a bucket of water.
To clean your floors a little more deeply and for your parquet floors, you can mix:
- 1/4 cup of liquid Castile soap
- 1/4 cup of white vinegar
- approx. 8 litres of hot water
For the maintenance of your floor, use a little vegetable oil (such as olive oil or almond oil) that you rub with a soft cloth.
Ingredients to avoid
- Ammonia: irritant and corrosive to the skin, eyes and respiratory and digestive tract
- Tripopylene glycol monomethyl ether
- Mineral oil: possible carcinogen depending on the degree of purification, allergen
- Stoddard Solvent: irritating to skin, eyes and respiratory tract, possible nephrotoxic, neurotoxic, toxic to lungs (if inhaled)
- Petroleum solvents: possible carcinogen depending on the degree of purification (possible contamination by butadiene), allergen