BeautyCounter – Instant eye makeup remover
Maia’s Mineral Galaxy – Makeup remover
Marcelle – Makeup remover
Vika’s essentials – Makeup remover
With fragrances (essential oils)
Druide – Gentle Cleansing Milk
Exactly!Organics – Eye makeup and mascara remover
Green Beaver – Sensitive Aloe Makeup Remover
Mineral Fusion – Eye Makeup Remover
Nature’s Brands – Organic Makeup Remover
Province Apothecary – Moisturizing cleanser+Makeup remover
QETBotanicals – Eye makeup remover
Rejuva Minerals – Cranberry Fruit Makeup Remover Pads
Rocky Mountain Soap – Transformative Cleansing Oil
Here is a make-up remover gel to make at home that doesn’t contain any preservatives and has only 3 ingredients, making this an easy recipe to follow!
- 25 ml of aloe gel or juice
- 15g of vegetable oil of your choice
- 10g of castor oil (for the eyes) or jojoba oil (for the face)
Mix the three ingredients in a spray bottle and store in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 months.
For more details, visit the site Wellness Mama.
Remember to use washable and reusable cotton cloths. (sustain ecostore for example).
Ingredients to avoid
- Ceteareth: possible carcinogen (may contain ethylene oxide and 1,4-dioxade)
- Dyes (coal tar): carcinogenic, skin sensitizer, photosensitizer
- DMDM Hydantoin : possible carcinogen (may release formaldehyde), skin irritant, skin sensitizer
- Parabens: endocrine disruptors
- Perfumes: allergens
- PEG (polyethylene glycol): possible carcinogen (may contain ethylene oxide and 1,4-dioxade), irritant to skin, eyes and respiratory tract
- Propylene glycol: allergen, irritant