|Brand name||Product description|
|Honeybee Gardens||WaterColors Nail Polish, non-toxic|
|Hopscotch Kids||WaterColors Non-Toxic Nail Polish|
|Piggy Paint||Non-Toxic Nail Polish|
|Pure Anada||Nail Polish|
|Suncoat||Water-Based Nail Polish|
Use water-based nail polish.
Ingredients to avoid in products you choose
- Ethyl acetate: irritant to eyes and upper respiratory tract, neurotoxic
- Benzophenone-1: allergen, endocrine disruptor
- Coal tar dye: carcinogen, sensitizer, photosensitizer
- Formaldehyde: carcinogenic, eye and respiratory irritant, respiratory sensitizer
- Triphenyl phosphate: neurotoxic, gastrointestinal and neuro-muscular symptoms
- Dibutyl phthalate: irritating to eyes and upper respiratory tract, nephrotoxic, neurotoxic
- Toluene: irritant to skin and eyes, neurotoxic, may be toxic to development and the respiratory tract
Toluene is sometimes present in large quantities in nail polishes (up to 50% of the composition).