|Cleaning Products||Nursery Renovations||Baby Toys|
|Avoiding Plastics||Keeping Baby Clean||Nutritional Tips & Tricks|
What can be found on this page?
Helpful posts on how to create a chemical-free home for you and your kids!
There is a saying, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound in cures,” that is how we feel at ASEQ-EHAQ.
Making improvements to your diet, lifestyle and environment can have a huge positive impact on your health and wellness!
Did you know that more than one million Canadians are diagnosed with Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS), a condition that is triggered by exposures to chemicals?
MCS is a recognized disability and the numbers of diagnosed cases are on the rise in Canada (Statistics Canada, 2000 to 2020). Take measures to protect yourself and your loved ones in order to prevent health conditions like MCS, and other chronic illnesses, by making simple changes in your home and to your product choices.
In this section of our Eco-Living Guide
– we explore how to clean your home effectively without harmful chemicals and unnecessary fragrances
– things to consider when renovating a nursery for a healthier home
– dos and don’ts when bringing baby toys into your home
– how to avoid plastics
– how to keep your baby clean and chemical-free
– nutritional tips and tricks for new parents.