|Brand name||Product description|
|Arm & Hammer||Washing Soda|
|Attitude||Natural Laundry Stain Remover|
|Nature Clean||Oxy Stain Remover, fragrance-free|
Three effective solutions to make at home are available.
For stains on cotton clothes, all you need is white vinegar! Put pure white vinegar on the sain and wash immediately. For harder stains, add 1 to 2 cups of white vinegar to the machine cycle.
To remove stains from delicate garments, you will need 3 ingredients:
- sparkling water
- white vinegar
- baking soda
Put the clothes on a flat surface and tap the stain with the mix you have prepared. Then rinse with a white towel moistened in cold water.
Another simple technique consists in putting salt and lemon juice on the stain. Wait for 30 minutes and rinse with a white towel moistened in cold water.
Ingredients to avoid in products you choose
- Benzene: carcinogenic, possible mutagenic effect (confirmed in animals), irritant to skin, eyes and respiratory tract, neurotoxic
- Chlorine: irritant and corrosive to the skin, eyes and respiratory tract
- Formaldehyde: carcinogen, irritant to eyes and respiratory tract, respiratory sensitizer
- Toluene: irritating to skin and eyes, neurotoxic, possibly toxic to development and to the respiratory tract
- Xylene: irritating to the skin, eyes and respiratory tract, potentially toxic for development